Warehouse Coordinator #30374
Company: Snamprogetti Canada
Please enter your message here
Please enter this user code [ 7632 ]:
- Ensure efficient and cost-effective management of warehouses, guaranteeing constant, optimized service in the fulfillment of projects and asset management needs in line with corporate procedures.
- Monitor the proper management of the warehouses.
- Monitor deadlines and inform of any delays in material delivery by suppliers, request intervention from the appropriate department responsible.
- Support the relevant corporate department in the preparation of slow moving analysis and ensure the correct taking of inventories and inform of any obsolete spare parts or materials.
- Check and propose procedures regarding stored equipment and spare parts.
- Assure the proper set up and lay out of stores.
- Promote and effect continuous development, improvement and management of the warehouse to maximize and achieve efficient and effective operation and provision of services in accordance with corporate procedures.
- Check for the proper knowledge of the technical team and propose the need for training in the respect to the warehouse system and procedures.
- Perform internal and external audit or inspection in line with the corporate procedures and yearly plan, recommend corrective actions and assure their follow-up.
- Support the corporate department in the periodical evaluation of resources involved in the warehouse management.
- Support the corporate department in staffing the warehouse and promote improvement and implementation of new technologies.
- CSTS course required
- Minimum 3 years experience working on a construction site
- Working knowledge of general office equipment.
- Must be authorized to legally work in Canada
We offer a highly competitive compensation/benefits package. For a career that goes beyond the expected, please submit your cover letter and resume, quoting the job title in the subject line to RecruitmentCanada@Saipem.com.
Attn: Human Resources
Suite 2700, 530 8th Avenue SW
Calgary, Alberta T2P 3S8
For more information, please visit www.snamprogetti.ca.
Please apply in the manner specified or your application may not be considered.
We thank all applicants in advance; however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
We thank all applicants in advance, however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.