Site Wide Services Assistant #30379
Company: Snamprogetti Canada
Site Wide Services Assistant
Please enter your message here
Please enter this user code [ 7632 ]:
- Answer, screen and transfer inbound phone calls
- Receive and direct visitors and clients
- General clerical duties including photocopying, fax and mailing
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system
- Retrieve documents from filing system
- Handle requests for information and data
- Resolve administrative problems and inquiries
- Prepare written responses to routine enquiries
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and e-mails.
- Help schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments and travel arrangements for managers, supervisors and vendors.
- Prepare agendas for meetings and prepare schedules
- Record, compile, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence
- Maintain office supply inventories
- Coordinate maintenance of office equipment
- Must be able and willing to do heavy lifting
- Must have a vaild drivers license and be willing to drive at any time
- Knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures and systems such as filing and record keeping.
- Computer skills and knowledge of relevant software
- Knowledge of operation of standard office equipment.
- Knowledge of principles and practices of basic office management
- Must be authorized to legally work in Canada
We offer a highly competitive compensation/benefits package. For a career that goes beyond the expected, please submit your cover letter and resume, with the job title in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org
Attn: Human Resources
Suite 2700, 530 8th Avenue SW
Calgary, Alberta T2P 3S8
For more information, please visit www.snamprogetti.ca
Please apply in the manner specified or your application may not be considered.
We thank all applicants in advance, however only qualified candidates will be contacted.
We thank all applicants in advance, however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.