Company: Snamprogetti Canada
Please enter your message here
Please enter this user code [ 7632 ]:
- Ensure the availability of the purchased materials and relevant handling documentation at the established delivery point, in accordance with the order conditions and within the scheduled time limits. Under the direction and supervisory of the Material Manager:
- Collect the technical documentation necessary for order management
- Examine the order, taking the necessary steps to remove any potential cause that impedes the management of the assigned order
- Check the exhaustiveness of the contractual, commercial and technical documents concerning the purchase order
- Check the contract delivery terms and the frequency of actions according to the level of criticality assigned to the supply
- Act as a facilitator between supplier and internal departments
- Check the presence of constraints or particular technical provisions,
- Coordinate with Inspector/Logistic to fulfill the overall activities needed for the Post Order phase
- Obtain POs confirmation by Vendors
- Ensure that the supplier defines a supply preparation plan that has to cover all phases of the preparation cycle (engineering, procurement, construction, inspection and preparation for shipment) in accordance with contract obligations.
- Issue an Expediting Report for each intervention on the supplier (e.g. visit, telephone contact etc.) and update the Material Information System (SAP/IBIS).
- Ensure the correct materials' receipt, acknowledging into the Material Information System (SAP/IBIS),
- Cooperate to ensure the availability of all information regarding supply development that may be useful for a correct application of liquidated damages for late delivery,
- Approve in Electronic System (SAP/IBIS) any payment milestones, also if subjected to the delivery of technical documentation
- Support and validate the Vendor's activities carried out directly on the Electronic System (SUPWEB), where applicable
- Team work, enthusiastic
- Completion of a post secondary degree in a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years in the Upstream Oil and Gas industry as Expediter
- Good knowledge of rules to be applied for the activities in the Canadian market.
- Proficient in MSWord/Excel/Power Point
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Intermediate level of supervisory responsibilities and travel requirement in performance of their duties.
- SAP knowledge considered an asset
- Must be authorized to legally work in Canada
- We offer a highly competitive compensation/benefits package.
For a career that goes beyond the expected, please submit your cover letter and resume, quoting the job title in the subject line to RecruitmentCanada@Saipem.com.
Attn: Human Resources
Suite 2700, 530 8th Avenue SW
Calgary, Alberta T2P 3S8
For more information, please visit www.snamprogetti.ca
Please apply in the manner specified or your application may not be considered.
We thank all applicants in advance, however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.