Quality Control Supervisor- Civil #30381
Company: Snamprogetti Canada
Quality Control Supervisor- Civil
Please enter this user code [ 7632 ]:
- The Civil Quality Control Supervisor will work under the Field Project Quality Manager to supervise the Construction Quality Control functions/activities related to civil disciplines (subcontractors), including Quality Control inspection schedules and the collection of Quality Records. Ensure the availability of quality record documents.
- Evaluate the qualifications of inspection personnel and verify special processes.
- Ensure, whenever necessary, the update of site quality control plans / control procedures.
- Ensure the correct application of the Inspection Test Plan.
- Supervise and witness inspections, check reports and documentation issued by inspectors and collect and file the required Quality Records.
- Ensure that all sites activities are carried out according to reference documentation for parts of the plant within his area of responsibility, authorizing their acceptance at quality control completion.
- Cooperate in Event Report Management and for all the implementation of relative corrective actions. Systematically records the nonconformity or event reports issued and identify appropriate corrective actions.
- Manage collaboration of measurement instruments and related certifications.
- Inform the Site Project Quality Manager of any deviation regarding the contract.
- Check the completeness and conformity to specified applicable requirements, standards and/or directives.
- Ensure that the tests, controls and inspections are carried out and that personnel have access to all required project documentation.
- Collaborate with the Field Project Quality Manager to make site personnel aware of and train them on quality topics.
- At least 10 years’ experience in site construction, Quality Control experience
- Have work experience in Alberta on construction sites;
- Familiar with applicable codes, standards, and specifications including ASME, CSA, ABSA, CWB and API;
- Extensive knowledge on provincial (ABSA) requirements;
- Basic knowledge about ISO 9001:2008;
- Coordination/management experience;
- Mechanical Engineering degree and having auditing experience considered an asset.
- Must be authorized to legally work in Canada
We offer a highly competitive compensation/benefits package. For a career that goes beyond the expected, please submit your cover letter and resume, quoting the job title in the subject line to RecruitmentCanada@Saipem.com.
Attn: Human Resources
Suite 2700, 530 8th Avenue SW
Calgary, Alberta T2P 3S8
For more information, please visit www.snamprogetti.ca
Please apply in the manner specified or your application may not be considered.
We thank all applicants in advance, however only qualified candidates will be contacted.
We thank all applicants in advance, however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.