J/Countersalesperson - Mildred Lake #30575
Requisition Number: 2012-11364
Employment Status: Permanent Full-Time
Location: Fort McMurray - Mildred Lake
# Positions: 3
Finning (Canada) is a division of Finning International Inc., the world’s largest Caterpillar equipment dealer. Headquartered in Edmonton, Alberta, Finning (Canada) sells, rents, and provides customer support services for Caterpillar equipment – from small snow-clearing skid steers, to three-storey high Cat 797 mininng trucks that haul 400-tons in the oil sands. Finning’s power systems division provides an equally exhaustive range of diesel and gas engines for virtually every need.
With 4,500 employees throughout Alberta, British Columbia, Yukon and the Northwest Territories, Finning helps customers reshape the world, providing unrivalled products and innovative service solutions to the construction, forestry, mining, petroleum, governmental and agricultural business sectors.
For more than eight decades, Finning has built an impressive support network and range of services. Wherever a customer works in Western Canada, there’s Finning support nearby – from one of Finning’s 400 well-equipped field service trucks or at a Finning parts and service facility found in more than 80 Western Canadian communities.
Finning (Canada) offers competitive compensation packages including excellent pension, benefit, and employee share purchase plans, an incredible work environment, and career advancement opportunities. Come join our roster and work in the BIG Leagues.
Finning (Canada) is accepting applications from individuals interested in joining our Parts Countersales team.
- The successful candidate will have a Journeyperson parts certification combined with experience working with customers and ordering parts.
- He/she must demonstrate excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Caterpillar parts product knowledge and computer literacy, including experience working with Lawson, SIS/TMI and Antares, will be considered assets.
- This position will work a 7 on/7 off or 14 on/14 off - 12 hour continuous shift rotation, day/night cycle. Please state on your career resume if you prefer the 7 on/7 off shift or the 14 on/14 off shift
- Hours and shift schedules that may be subject to change will be made in accordance with the Collective Agreement
**Candidate selection will be in compliance with the terms of the current collective agreement**
- Reporting to the Warehouse Supervisors, the individual will be responsible for a variety of duties such as handling in-coming telephone calls, faxed/e-mailed parts orders, processing core and credits, ordering shop parts, dealing with walk in customers as well as any other parts related functions.