Executive Assistant Competition #30605
Company: ACFN Business Group
Executive Assistant Competition #: ABG-2012-036
ACFN Business Group is now accepting applications for a full-time Executive Assistant to support the business units of ACFN Business Group.
Reporting directly to the Business Development and Marketing Manager/Vice President Business Development for Regen Land Service, the Executive Assistant is responsible for a wide variety of administrative duties. The Executive Assistant will be required to maintain confidentiality and professionally interact with employees, management and the public and will work closely with all companies within the ACFN Business Group as well as external stakeholders.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide direct administrative and office management support to the CEO and Business Development and Marketing Manager and as directed.
• Coordinate logistics of executive team programs including meetings, seminars, workshops, special projects, and events.
• Review all documents, reports, and correspondence prepared for executive signatures for format, content, grammar, spelling and make edits as necessary.
• Assist in the creation of the vision and mission of the business development/marketing department.
• Bridge and facilitate communications across the organization’s various departments acting as a point of contact for information and inquiries.
• Review, evaluate, and distribute confidential priority correspondence for executive team.
• Prepare draft reports, background documentation, and research.
• Assist in the establishment and implementation of departmental budgets as required.
• Receive and screen all inbound telephone calls, e-mails, and visitors for the executive office.
• Provide guidance, coaching and mentoring as required.
• Coordinate office activities, expense reports, pay invoices and troubleshoot and/or escalate office administration issues.
• Take and transcribe board minutes and dictation notes.
• Prepare and review presentations.
• Present a positive and professional image of the executive office to all visitors, suppliers, inquiries, and other persons.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Degree in Business Administration, or Arts, or relevant discipline, with 3-5 years of experience in an administrative role required OR
• Post Secondary Diploma in Business Administration, or relevant discipline, with 5-7 years of experience in an administrative role required.
• Strong knowledge of office procedures and practices.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point).
• Excellent writing, content development and editing skills.
• Proven organizational and time management skills.
• Ability to absorb new ideas and concepts quickly and to ensure they are clearly communicated to an audience.
• Ability to manage and co-ordinate the end-to-end development process while ensuring deadlines and budget requirements are met.
• Highly effective project management, prioritization, multi-tasking, and time management skills to meet deadlines.
• Energetic, self-motivated, and results-oriented.
This competition will close on August 9, 2012. Due to the large volume of applications only those candidates that are shortlisted will be contacted for an interview. We appreciate your time and interest. Please quote competition number when applying.
ACFN Holdings LP
Human Resources Department
220A Taiganova Crescent
Fort McMurray, AB T9K 0T4