Account Manager #30674
Company: PTI Group
PTI Group Inc.
Location(s): CA - Alberta
This Position Starts Immediately
This Position Ends N/A
Salary / Wages Dependant on experience
Role and Responsibilities
This position can be based in either our Edmonton or Calgary office. Reporting to the Director, Sales for Canada, responsibilities include:
- Strategize, prospect and create a pipeline for new business for PTI products & services.
- Create, develop, nurture, establish and maintain business relationships with key decision makers of new and current clients.
- Generate, qualify and continuously follow up on sales leads.
- Develop sales proposals, conduct presentations and follow up with prospective clients.
- Negotiate and close sales on PTI products & services with clients.
- Track, prepare and present sales activity and results reports to management.
- Provide clients with ongoing after sale support to resolve problems.
- Collaborate with the PTI Operations Teams to contribute to achievement of business sales and operations objectives.
- Serve as the internal champion for PTI products & services, working in concert with the other sales team members within PTI Group Inc.
- Post-secondary education in a related field (e.g. sales & marketing).
- Sales experience in the oil & gas industry, preferably also in the remote site services sector.
- Experience with a Customer Relationship Management system an asset.
- Proven record as a top sales performer.
- Exceptional ability to network, develop, establish and manage business relationships.
- Strong negotiating and sales closing skills.
- Exemplary communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Proficiency in use of MS Office Programs.