Time Entry Administrator #30823
Company: ClearStream Energy Services
Location: Fort McMurray, AB
Position Status: Permanent, Full-time
Department: Oilsands, Finance
We are currently seeking a highly motivated and experienced Time Entry Administrator to join our fast paced team. The successful candidate must be able to prioritize, multi-task and work easily with tight timelines. This hourly position will report directly to our Site CDMS Team Lead Time Entry Administrator, and is based out of our Fort McMurray site location.
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Ensure all payroll and time entries are processed and applied accurately.
- Receive and register invoices, forms, records and other documents for data capture.
- Input data into computerized databases, spreadsheets or other software.
- Import and/or export data between different software.
- Verify accuracy and completeness of data.
- Identify, label and organize electronic storage media.
- Maintain libraries of electronic storage media.
- Review payroll entries, identify areas of concern and notify Supervisor.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Intermediate skills using Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Experience with CCC, TAC, CDMS, SAP programs preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Team player with ability to multi-task.
- The successful candidate will need to undergo pre-access testing and comply with client requirements.
- Office Administration diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum1-2 years’ office experience with a focus on data entry, payroll/finance.
- Experience with Great Plains considered an asset.
Please submit resumes to the attention of Noma – firstname.lastname@example.org. Verbal applications will not be accepted.
Closing Date Open until a suitable candidate is found