Instructor Aide-Electrical Apprenticeship #30846
Company: Keyano Corporate
Instructor Aide-Electrical Apprenticeship
Competition Number: 1213-EIA-017
Position type: Support (CUPE) AS4
Closing Date: Aug 10, 2012
Keyano College is currently seeking an Instructor Aide for the Apprenticeship, Electrical Department in the Trades and Heavy Industrial Division.
- Reporting to the Chair of Electrical, you will be responsible for overseeing the day to day needs of the instructors; maintaining and calibrating lab and test equipment, building training aids and prepping the lab for instructional purposes.
- As the Instructor Aide you will also be responsible for the overall maintenance, supervision and general cleaning of the shop and lab.
- Additional duties will include ordering of supplies and materials, operating, repairing and monitoring small tools and other related duties as required.
- Grade 12. Certification in Electrical with two to five years related experience in the maintenance field.
- Consideration may be given to those candidates currently possessing a related Technical Diploma, third or fourth year trade certification.
- A valid, clean class five driver’s license is required for this position.
- The successful candidate must be able to read and comprehend electrical schematics and drawings.
- Soldering experience would be a definite asset, as well as reading and interpreting manufacturer’s drawings and instructions.
Remuneration: $67,801.00 annually plus an attractive benefits package.
Procedure for applying:
Please submit your current resume to the human resources department, with competition number, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org by August 10, 2012. Please find more information on www.keyano.ca/careers
Keyano College welcomes diversity in the workplace and encourages applications from all qualified individuals including visible minorities, aboriginal people, and persons with disabilities. Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada and willing to undergo a background check in our pre-employment recruitment process. We sincerely appreciate the interest of all applicants. Individuals selected for an interview will be contacted
When sending your resume, please indicate the specific job title you are applying for.