Logistics Coordinator #30870
Company: The Aim Group
Relevant Work Experience: Any
Career Level: Experienced
Industry: Energy , Oil and Utilities
Job Category: Engineering
Job Type: Contract
The AIM Group is an industry leading international staffing company that specializes in the placement of permanent and contract personnel within the Oil and Gas and Energy sector
- Minimum of Bachelor of Science in Engineering related discipline.
Procedure for applying:
- Role is required 7 days per week, a rotation of 14/7 would be optimal
- Cross shift with other Logistics Coordinator on opposing 14/7 rotation
- Coordinate and schedule changing demand for on and off site logistics needs.
- Maintain and update master route codes for billing purposes
- Coordinate and prepare special logistics requests for tours on and off site
- Coordinate logistics needs for projects and turnarounds
- Report and track Service Level Agreements from Logistics Service Providers weekly and monthly
- Fuels (Gasoline, Diesel and Kerosene) Goods Receipts in SAP
- Fuels Bill of Lading scanning and spreadsheet entries
- Fuels forecasting
- Recommend improvements for safety, efficiency and costs.
- Invoicing – attestation in SAP
- Process all invoices from service providers
- Report accruals monthly
- Reclassification of costs to business units
- Maintain/update master lists (budget allocations, billing codes, rate codes, etc)
- Contract Management – ensure good sound knowledge of Logistics Service Provider contract
- Create and update all Communications related to Logistics at site and distribute these communications across site.
- Maintain/update Live Link with current communications
- Create and post e-bulletins, news articles and global communications
- Respond to concerns/inquiries/feedback for all logistics related issues in writing and verbally
- Coordinate people moving in emergency situations when needed
- Enter incident reports from Logistics Service Providers into Shell’s internal incident management system.
- Complete regular forecasting
- Ensure all Shell HSSE site policies are met which include monthly site audits, records to be kept on file at site office.
- Support Road Transport Safety in Audits and Safety Interventions
- Clients’ 12 lifesaving rules and Golden rules must be practiced at all times. Ensure that all Contracted Logistics Service Providers on site are in compliance with these clients policies
- For weather affecting aircraft arrival and departure schedules, coordinate with clients logistics team (Calgary) to determine the best recovery solution for passengers in and out of camp i.e. Charter bus, hotels, passenger vehicles etc.
- Ensure that costs are being managed efficiently. Identify inefficiencies and make recommendations for improvements.
- Reporting to Logistics Operations Manager at site
- Represent clients Logistics as OSR (On Site Representative) for contractors and Clients Personnel at site
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest in The AIM Group; however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.