Senior Analyst #31020
Company: Alberta Health Services - Fort McMurray
Classification Title: Information Technology
Type: Regular Full Time
Unit/Dept: CORP RD Knowledge Mgmt
Date Posted: 2012-08-09
Closed Date: 2012-08-15 Time: 23:59
Position Starts: 2012-09-04
Hours of Work: 7.75
Length Of Shift Cycle: 2
Shifts Per Cycle: 10
Days Off: Saturday/Sunday
Shift Pattern: Days
Salary/Benefits: Salary will commensurate with qualifications and experience.
The Data Quality and Integrity Senior Analyst works closely with internal and external business stakeholders to complete the Data Quality and Operational Readiness (DQOR) assessments on data assets owned and maintained by Alberta Health Services (AHS) and to facilitate and monitor the recommended remediation plans to improve the overall data quality and integrity of AHS data asset
The Data Quality and Integrity Senior Analyst works with project teams to develop the required data quality metrics for the proposed solution and conducts audit, if required, on the solution to ensure the required metrics have been implemented for the solution. The Senior Analyst is responsible for developing data quality remediation measures for any deficiencies found in the audit.
Data Analysis of new data sets - analysis of the quantitative and qualitative components using the appropriate electronic tools (Informatica, Oracle TOAD, etc.) in the data integrity investigations.
- This position is classified as a P3-1.
- Minimum $65,250.00 to maximum $98,000.00 annually.
- A minimum of a degree in Health Informatics, Information Management or other related discipline.
- A minimum of five years progressively responsible experience in data quality activities in an organization of significant size, complexity and diversity is preferred (healthcare experience an asset).
- A demonstrated clear pattern of professional and personal development. Equivalencies of education and experience may be considered.