Online Learning & Assessment Facilitator (.75) - T #31264
Company: Keyano College
Competition Number: 1213-OLF-031
Position type: Administration
Closing Date: Aug 31, 2012
The Lifelong Learning Division requires an enthusiastic customer service oriented test administrator and online learning facilitator. This is a part-time term position commences immediately. This position is 26.25 hour per week. Hours of work are Monday thru Wednesday 6:30am - 2:00pm, and Thursday 6:30am – 2:15pm. These hours and days are subject to change based on client need.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for the providing test administration and online learning facilitation. Insure control and security of tests.
- The successful candidate will also be responsible for invigilating test taking.
- Other responsibilities include completing registration paperwork for some tests, taking customer payments for certain assessments and tidying the lab.
Remuneration: $2,879.63 per month plus an attractive benefits package
- Grade 12 plus one year certificate in Office Administration, Education or Business Administration.
- A minimum of 2 years’ work experience in an industrial office setting or educational setting is required.
- The successful candidate will possess strong Microsoft Office skills.
- Essential to this position is strong communication, problem-solving and customer service skills.
- An ability to understand a client’s needs and respond accordingly is vital.
- As well, the successful candidate will have the ability to work independently while still maintaining a team connection and an individual who is detail-oriented and able to adhere to processes, is crucial.
Procedure for applying:
Please submit your current resume, with competition number, to the human resources department by email to email@example.com by August 31, 2012. For further Information visit our website at www.keyano.ca/careers
Keyano College welcomes diversity in the workplace and encourages applications from all qualified individuals including visible minorities, aboriginal people, and persons with disabilities. Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada and willing to undergo a background check in our pre-employment recruitment process. We sincerely appreciate the interest of all applicants. Individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
When sending your resume, please indicate the specific job title you are applying for.