Clerk I #31284
Company: Northern Lights Regional Health Center
Classification Title: Clerk I
Type: Part Time
City/Town: Fort McMurray
Location: Northern Lights Regional Health Centre
Unit/Dept: Adult Day Program
Bargaining Unit: Alberta Union of Provincial Employees - General Support Services
Date Posted: 2012-08-16
Closed Date: 2012-08-22 Time: 23:59
Position Starts: 2012-08-14
Hours of Work: Hours per Shift: 4 Hours
Shifts per Cycle: 5 Shifts
Length of Shift Cycle: 1 Weeks
Shift Pattern: Days
Salary Range: $17.62 - $21.44 per hour
*In addition to a competitive rate of pay, Alberta Health Services currently has a Fort McMurray allowance in place to an annual maximum of $12,480. This allowance is non-pensionable and is payable on an hourly basis for all hours paid at the basic rate of pay.
- Receive and coordinate referrals for acute care treatment
- Schedule appointments according to departmental protocol
- Interaction with public and outside agencies on a regular basis and as required.
- Clerical duties as required including registration of clients as directed.
- Other duties as required.
- Applications are to be submitted to Human Resources, quoting Posting Numbers on ALL applications
- Grade 12;
- Medical Terminology Course preferred;
- Knowledge of computers and keyboarding skills;
- Working knowledge of patient/client Scheduling systems an asset;
- Familiarity with Regional Health Services and Programs an asset ;
- Ability to handle detail with accuracy;
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills required.
Apply online at www.healthjobs.ab.ca or via Fax: (780) 788-1362
All applications must include the competition number and a current resume to be received by Human Resources no later than midnight of the closing date. We thank all candidates for their applications however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.