Office Administrator – Edson, AB #31292
Company: ClearStream Energy Services
Position Status: Temporary, Full-time
Department: Industrial Services, Central Region
Helping Customers Bring ENERGY to Our World
Reporting to the Project Controller, the Office Administrator performs administrative functions in support of the local office. The primary function of this role is to provide clerical and administrative support to ensure that administrative services are provided in an effective and efficient manner.
Key Responsibility Areas:
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Executing daily operations of the office and time entry, including:
- Working with branch offices to ensure time entry is collected and posted on time.
- Assisting with project set up, maintenance and monitoring.
- Assisting in resolving issues/concerns or directing them to the appropriate person.
- Ensuring all employees/DSP’s time is entered on a weekly basis.
- Maintaining an accurate and up to date job detail listing.
- Ensuring all pay rates and charge out rates are accurate and up to date.
- Providing support to other offices for coverage.
- Working closely with other Administrators to ensure all employees/DSP’s are paid and
- charged out correctly.
- Providing administration and invoicing support, including:
- Word-processing and secretarial support.
- Maintaining the general filing system and file all correspondence.
- Receiving, directing, and relaying telephone messages and fax messages.
- Mailing and banking; arrange for couriers.
- Assisting with billing out all labour, equipment, and materials on a weekly/bi-weekly basis.
- Communicating with clients regarding billing.
- Following up on overdue invoices as per month-end reports.
- Carrying out billing, collection, and reporting activities according to specific deadlines.
- Assist in the planning and preparation of office events, including:
- Meetings, conferences and conference telephone calls.
- Maintaining scheduling and event calendars.
- Scheduling and confirming appointments for clients, customers, or supervisors.
- Liaising with staff in other departments and with external contacts
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Decision-making skills.
- Computer skills, including the ability to use spreadsheet and word processing programs at a
- highly proficient level.
- Superior communication skills with the ability to liaise with all levels of the organization.
- Excellent telephone manner and customer service skills.
- Ability to prioritize with strong multi-tasking abilities.
- Strong member of a team.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and deadline restraints of different projects.
- Work collaboratively with other employees, customers, clients and the public.
- Helping Customers Bring ENERGY to Our World
- Career Opportunity
Please submit resumes to the attention of Megan – firstname.lastname@example.org. Verbal applications will not be accepted.
- A diploma in Office Adminitration would be considered an asset.
- 1-2 years of related office experience.
- Experience using Cortex and Great Plains Software would be an asset.