J/Leadhand Countersalesperson #31300
Company: Finning (Canada)
Requisition Number: 2012-11835
Employment Status: Permanent Full-Time
Location: Fort McMurray - Albian
# Positions: 1
Close Date: 9/6/2012
Finning (Canada) is a division of Finning International Inc., the world’s largest Caterpillar equipment dealer. Headquartered in Edmonton, Alberta, Finning (Canada) sells, rents, and provides customer support services for Caterpillar equipment – from small snow-clearing skid steers, to three-storey high Cat 797 mining trucks that haul 400-tons in the oil sands. Finning’s power systems division provides an equally exhaustive range of diesel and gas engines for virtually every need.
With 4,500 employees throughout Alberta, British Columbia, Yukon and the Northwest Territories, Finning helps customers reshape the world, providing unrivalled products and innovative service solutions to the construction, forestry, mining, petroleum, governmental and agricultural business sectors.
For more than eight decades, Finning has built an impressive support network and range of services. Wherever a customer works in Western Canada, there’s Finning support nearby – from one of Finning’s 400 well-equipped field service trucks or at a Finning parts and service facility found in more than 80 Western Canadian communities.
Finning (Canada) offers competitive compensation packages including excellent pension, benefit, and employee share purchase plans, an incredible work environment, and career advancement opportunities. Come join our roster and work in the BIG Leagues.
Reporting directly to the Parts Manager, this individual will be responsible for a variety of duties in the parts department and warehouse.
Drug & Alcohol Testing:
- The successful candidate will have Journeyperson parts certification coupled with previous parts and warehouse experience.
- This self-starter will be a team player with excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Previous shop work experience with front counter, core credit analysis and shop part capabilities and non dealer experience will be considered assets.
- Computer literacy and experience with, AIMS, Antares, and DBS will also be considered assets.
- You will be required to successfully complete a drug and alcohol test in order to comply with the Customer's on site safe workplace policy.
- This position will work a 7 on/7 off, or a 14 on/14 off 12 hour day/night shift rotation
- Please note that any future shift changes that may occur will be made in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Collective Agreement.
**Candidate selection will be in compliance with the terms of the current collective agreement**
- Assist in the day to day operation of the parts & warehouse department
- Assist in the training for new employees
- Lead and Promote Safety
- Operate an efficient warehouse; manage breaks and customer interaction etiquette