Material Supply Assistant #2-0-12 #31302
Company: Finning (Canada)
Requisition Number: 2012-11841
Employment Status: Permanent Full-Time
Location: Fort McMurray - Mildred Lake
# Positions: 3
Close Date: 9/6/2012
Finning (Canada) is a division of Finning International Inc., the world’s largest Caterpillar equipment dealer. Headquartered in Edmonton, Alberta, Finning (Canada) sells, rents, and provides customer support services for Caterpillar equipment – from small snow-clearing skid steers, to three-storey high Cat 797 mining trucks that haul 400-tons in the oil sands. Finning’s power systems division provides an equally exhaustive range of diesel and gas engines for virtually every need.
With 4,500 employees throughout Alberta, British Columbia, Yukon and the Northwest Territories, Finning helps customers reshape the world, providing unrivalled products and innovative service solutions to the construction, forestry, mining, petroleum, governmental and agricultural business sectors.
For more than eight decades, Finning has built an impressive support network and range of services. Wherever a customer works in Western Canada, there’s Finning support nearby – from one of Finning’s 400 well-equipped field service trucks or at a Finning parts and service facility found in more than 80 Western Canadian communities.
Finning (Canada) offers competitive compensation packages including excellent pension, benefit, and employee share purchase plans, an incredible work environment, and career advancement opportunities. Come join our roster and work in the BIG Leagues.
Shift/ Hours/ Additional Information
- The successful candidate will have a minimum grade 12 education, will possess excellent interpersonal, organizational, verbal and written communication skills and will be capable of working in a minimally supervised customer-oriented environment.
- This individual will be able to pick orders accurately, safely and efficiently.
- TDG, and WHMIS certification coupled with forklift training will be considered assets.
- Previous warehouse experience and computer literacy will also be considered assets.
- This position will work a 7 on/7 off or a 14 on/14 off 12 hour continuous shift rotation, day/night cycle.
- Please state on your career resume if you prefer the 7 on/7 off shift or the 14 on/14 off shift.
- Please note that any future shift changes that may occur will be made in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Collective Agreement.
This individual will be responsible for general warehouse duties including picking and packing orders, the loading of parts trucks, verifying bill of ladings, and shipping and receiving orders to meet strict deadlines.
**Candidate selection will be in compliance with the terms of the current collective agreement**