Refrigeration Mechanic Apprentice 3rd Year #32398
Refrigeration Mechanic Apprentice 3rd Year
Fort McMurray, AB, CANADA
Honeywell International is a $36 billion diversified technology and manufacturing leader, serving customers worldwide with aerospace products and services; control technologies for buildings, homes and industry; automotive products; turbochargers; and specialty materials. Based in Morris Township, N.J., Honeywell's shares are traded on the New York, London and Chicago Stock Exchanges. For additional information, please visit www.honeywell.com.
The company is committed to providing quality products, integrated system solutions and services to customers around the world. Honeywell products touch the lives of most people everyday, whether you're flying on a plane, driving a car, heating or cooling a home, furnishing an apartment, taking medication for an illness or playing a sport.
Honeywell has been selected as one of Canada's Top 100 Employers and has ranked 3rd on Fortune 500's Most Admired Companies list consecutively. We are proud to be on both these prestigious lists and we are delighted to be recognized for our best practices.
Honeywell Building Solutions (HBS) is a strategic business unit in Automation and Control Solutions (ACS). HBS installs and maintains the systems to help keep buildings and facilities safe, secure, comfortable and cost-efficient, and is a leading providing of energy efficiency solutions worldwide. HBS specializes in service of critical building systems, including heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC), building automation, fire, security and energy management.
We have an immediate opening for a Refrigeration Mechanic Apprentice 3 to join their growing team in Fort McMurray, Alberta.
· The Refrigeration Mechanic Apprentice 3 will perform expert preventive maintenance, emergency repair and testing, along with (limited) engineering and start-up technical support across a wide range of mechanical building systems (from simple to moderately complex in nature), under the direction of a Journeyman.
· The Refrigeration Mechanic Apprentice will also respond to all emergency service calls from customers as required to keep system downtime to a minimum.
· Duties also include Analyzing, trouble-shooting, repairing, and restoring equipment & systems to full operation and recommending revisions/replacements when necessary for effectiveness.
· They will maintain responsibility for a backlog of contract customer base.
· Minimum 3 years of field experience
· Apprentice (3rd or 4th year)
· Valid class five driver's license
· Experience working on HVAC equipment like roof top units, chillers, unit heaters etc.
· Industrial experience an asset but not required.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Honeywell is committed to a diverse workforce. To apply for this position, please go to www.careersathoneywell.com, change the country to Canada, and then enter requisition #: 202969