Territory Sales Representative #74295
- Sell RICOH hardware and software solutions to named accounts within your assignment.
- Prospecting for new business and upgrading existing customer solutions.
- Complete customer needs analysis, identifying pressure points for all accounts.
- Complete customer proposals, product demonstrations and presentations.
- Achieve quota by consistently performing the required daily activities to build a robust pipeline of qualified opportunities.
- College or university degree, or equivalent experience in a related field
- 1-2 or more years of business-to-business outside sales experience preferred
- Basic fundamental understanding of sales skills and techniques
- Communication, relationship building, customer service, prioritization, account forecasting and planning, negotiating, consultative selling and superior organizational and time management skills
- Ability to perform without direct supervision
- Proficient computer skills (e.g., MS Office Excel, Lotus Notes, etc.) a must
- Requires a valid driver's license and reliable transportation required (and auto insurance coverage per Ricoh's policy)
- Travel locally to client locations.