Serials Technician #74449
Company: Keyano College
- Two year Library Technician diploma or equivalent combination of qualifications acceptable by the employer.
- Three years previous related job experience.
- Experience working with an automated library system.
- Demonstrated ability to work with related Microsoft Office applications, the internet, and online databases technology.
- Experience with AACR2 and RDA cataloguing.
- Ability to work independently.
- Knowledge of serials acquisition, database setup, usage and maintenance.
About the Company:
Keyano College Library is seeking an experienced Serials Technician. Under the direction of Library Services Manager, the Serials Technician is responsible for maintaining periodicals and continuous publications; cataloguing and processing materials; maintaining and evaluating all online databases; financial tracking and monitoring; and providing administrative support to Library staff. This position is to commence immediately.
Advertised Salary $72,963.72/annum. This position qualifies for the Regional Living Allowance of $1040.00 per month (subject to review) and includes a comprehensive health and benfit package.