Cougar Fuels is currently looking for experienced Class 1 Fuel Delivery Drivers for our Bulk operations in Fort McMurray. Drivers will encounter all types of road, weather and occasional traffic conditions. These are positions local to Fort McMurray that will rotate on a 7 ON 3 OFF 7 ON 4 OFF shift.
- Perform pre and post trip inspections
- Maneuver trucks into loading or unloading positions
- Deliver fuel to different bulk tank locations around Fort McMurray
- Accurately recording all deliveries to ensure proper documentation
- Maintains accurate account of truck equipment and reports any mechanical and physical defects
Education, Experience and Skills:
- A valid Class 1 license
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Fuel hauling experience and/or liquid, bulk fluids would be considered an asset
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Motivation and ability to work well independently or within a team environment
- Safety training and badges would be considered an asset
- Safety conscious and have the ability to identify hazards and document them properly
Why Cougar Fuels:
We want you to have a job you’re genuinely excited about—as well as opportunities to learn and challenge yourself or mentor others. Cougar Fuels Ltd. offers competitive wages, future growth opportunities, RRSP’s, and an exceptional benefits package.
This position will work a day’s only shift rotation of 7 on 3 off 7 on 4 off.
Email your resume to email@example.com or apply online at www.cougarfuelsltd.ca/careers