Fire Alarm and Inspection Technician #74598
Talentcor Edmonton is looking for 'Fire Alarm and Inspection' Technician for our client in Fort McMurray, AB.
- Provide support to senior fire technicians related to the annual inspection, testing, and maintenance of fire alarm systems.
- Support Senior Fire Technicians in performing on-site routine maintenance and emergency service, including trouble-shooting, repair and replacement of system equipment.
- Provide support to on emergency service calls as directed to keep system downtime to a minimum, with the possibility of being on-call if needed.
- Perform ULC 536 annual and monthly inspections.
- Comply with company's and site specific safety requirements.
- Ability to work rotational shifts (i.e. This is shift work - 12hrs per day - 14 days on / 14 days off).
- Live/work at client camp sites during rotations on.
- Ability to travel for work.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Valid and current Class 5 driver’s license.
- CFAA certified or in lieu of certification: Possess a Trade certificate within Electrical instrumentation, or CET designation or technicians registered in CFAA program.
- Candidates willing to relocate to Fort McMurray and/or travel from Calgary or Edmonton are preferred.
- 1+ years of field/service experience with Fire Alarm Systems.
- Electrical or Electronic Technical College/ certificate.
- Experience in small to medium to size projects.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and get things done.
- Excellent communication skills to deal with co-workers and customers.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative to learn new products and systems.
- Team oriented with demonstrated ability to work unsupervised and self-directed when required. Schedule: 14 days On / 14 Off - 12 hrs per day ( 6 am to 6 pm ).
Hourly pay rate - $25 to $35 per hour.
send copy of your resume to Darlene Simpson, Senior Account Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Fire Alarm and Inspection” in the title.