Cougar Fuels is currently looking for experienced Class 1 or 3 Fuel Delivery Drivers for our Suncor Baseplant On-Site Refuelling Operations in Fort McMurray. Drivers will encounter all types of road, weather and occasional traffic conditions. These positions are local to Fort McMurray, and will work a 7 on 7 off shift rotation alternating between days and nights.
- Perform pre and post trip inspections
- Maneuver trucks into loading or unloading positions
- Responsible for fueling bulk fuel tanks, stationary and mobile equipment at various locations on site.
- Accurately recording all deliveries to ensure proper documentation
- Maintains accurate account of truck equipment and reports any mechanical and physical defects
Education, Experience and Skills:
- Must have a Grade 12 or GED
- A valid Class 1 or Class 3
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Strong mechanical aptitude with the ability to perform routine vehicle maintenance
- Fuel hauling experience and/or liquid, bulk fluids
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Motivation and ability to work well independently or within a team environment
- Safety training and badges would be considered an asset
- Safety conscious and have the ability to identify hazards and document them properly
Why Cougar Fuels:
We want you to have a job you’re genuinely excited about—as well as opportunities to learn and challenge yourself or mentor others. Cougar Fuels Ltd. offers competitive wages, future growth opportunities, RRSP’s and an exceptional benefits package.
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online at www.cougarfuelsltd.ca/careers