Job Type: Seasonal
Great Excavations is a leader in amphibious equipment technologies. Our focus is on reducing both environmental impact and cost for our clients.
Position Summary: The position of Heavy Equipment Operator / Amphibious Specialty is responsible for performing to the highest standards on all aspects of our construction and environmental services work.
Safety Mandate: Safety is our top priority. All operators must:
- Ensure all company and site-specific safety policies and procedures are followed.
- Actively participate in all safety-related meetings.
- Great Excavations is looking for well-rounded individuals with experience running heavy equipment, particularly amphibious excavators, standard excavators and/or dozers.
- Applicants must have previously worked in and around water and muskeg, performing general dirt work, clearing and reclamation.
- Matting and ice road experience is preferred.
- Supervisory and HSE skills are an asset, as is experience working on OSSA-member sites.
- Certification in the following areas is preferred: BSO, OSSA, CSTS/PSTS, Ground Disturbance.
Note: We are actively seeking applicants based in Lethbridge or Fort McMurray. Some travel required to and from worksites.
To Apply: At Great Excavations, we appreciate a positive attitude and strong work ethic, as well as a commitment to workplace safety. Resumes should be sent to: apply [at] grtexc [dot] com before March 13, 2017.
No phone calls, please.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Since our inception in 2010, Great Excavations has been delivering ground-breaking solutions to a variety of clients. For more information, check us out online or on Facebook.