REBUILDING OUR COMMUNITY!
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE: March 31, 2017
Why Kenroc …?
• Regular Full-time Hours
• Competitive Wages & Profit Sharing!
• Overtime Opportunities
• Great Benefits
• Employee and Family Assistance Program
• Company Pension Plan
• NO Overnight Travel
• Safety-Focused Work Environment
• Career Development Opportunities
• Corporate-Sponsored Training
• Gym/Health Club Subsidy
• Employee Image Wear (No Cost)
• Jean & Boot Allowance
• Service Recognition & Rewards Program
• Employee Purchase Discounts
• Plus ...
Kenroc is a well-established specialty building material supplier, with Branches throughout Western Canada.
Kenroc Fort McMurray is looking for highly motivated and customer focused self-starters to join our distribution team as full-time material handling CLASS 3 DELIVERY DRIVERS.
If you are dependable, enjoy new challenges every day and working both indoors and outdoors with physically demanding work, this is the job for you!
Our Drivers work with Delivery Specialists as a team, making deliveries to our customers. Depending on where the customer has asked for the delivery to be made, delivery equipment such as articulated truck mounted booms, forklifts or conveyors may be used. At the customer site, the Drivers and Delivery Specialists unload and physically place the building materials either inside the building or on rooftops, as requested by the customer.
• A desire for physical work (who needs a gym!)
• Good listening, verbal and written English communication skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Demonstrated safety-focus
• Ability to successfully work within a team environment
• Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced and demanding environment.
• Physically able to frequently handle heavy lifting/carrying (up to 100 lbs.)
• Fall Restraint training certification
• Able to drive standard split-shift transmission.
• 1 Ton Flat Deck driving experience - definite asset!
Work Schedule: 5 to 6 days per week (Overtime Opportunities!)
MUST HAVE RELIABLE TRANSPORTATION TO AND FROM EMPLOYMENT.
Required with applications:
• ALBERTA Class 3 Drivers License (No GDL’s)
• Current Drivers Abstract (Must be insurable).
• Fall Restraint Training Certification
• Confirmation - able to drive standard split-shift transmission
Pre-placement drug testing is mandatory.
Must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
Kenroc offers competitive wages, along with a comprehensive benefit package that includes health, disability, dental, vision and life insurance, as well as pension and profit sharing for all employees.
If you are interested in this opportunity please deliver or email your resume TODAY:
Kenroc Building Materials Co. Ltd.
270A MacLennan Crescent, Fort McMurray, AB
Att: Joe Glass, General Manager
For more information on our organization please visit: www.kenroc.com
Kenroc is an equal opportunity employer who values cultural diversity, and we are committed to providing career opportunities and work-life balance options for our dedicated workforce.
Thank you for your interest in the Kenroc organization! Candidates selected for the interview process will be contacted in the near future.