Project Administrative Assistant #74701
CIMA+ is currently seeking applications for an experienced Project Administrative Assistant for our client based in Fort McMurray who will support and assist leaders and engineers in the BUP (Business Unit Projects) team with administrative tasks. We are specifically looking for someone who has experience in handling a wide range of administrative and Project manager support-related tasks. This position also requires an individual who shows initiative, multi-tasks, good communication skills and requires little supervision.
- Support project staff by facilitating project logistics such as meetings, live meetings, scheduling conference calls and conference rooms
- Perform administrative support services for the BUP groups
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports
- Coordinate with team members for updates regarding the work in progress
- Monitor project progress and document by entering on Project Update spreadsheet.
- Track all contractor project hours using Contractor Man Hours spreadsheet
- Manage and maintain electronic or manual files, maintaining a library of reference materials
- Respond to internal and external inquiries, performing administrative tasks and participating in decision-making related to the planning an organization of work activities
- Provide information, organizational and logistical support for meetings conferences and information sessions by recording the proceedings and distributing to all attendees in a timely manner.
- High school education or equivalent is required
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in office support is required
- Previous experience employment within an engineering, architectural, or construction company with similar job responsibilities is preferred
- Excellent administrative, financial and organizational skills
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills
- Strong technical writing skills with respect to composing and preparing reports
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to work on multiple projects at various stages simultaneously.
- Understanding of the fields of business with consultant and design management, construction contract administration and project financial
- At least 7 years of professional work experience with Microsoft Office Suite is required (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Please note this is not a fly-in/fly-out position. Candidate must be based in Fort McMurray.