Company: Eye Image Optometrists
Eye image offers a very competitive salary based on experience and qualifications with opportunities for advancement. You will be part of a team that fosters a friendly work environment, be eligible for performance bonuses, flexible hours, discounts on purchases and many other perks.
- Minimum grade 12 with office experience or post-secondary education.
- Sound working knowledge of Microsoft office and adequate typing skills.
- Ability to thrive at customer service
- Strong interpersonal skills, communication skills and time management skills.
- Enthusiastic with a strong desire for success
- Energetic and motivated
- Professional and confidential
- Organized and outspoken
- Receive all incoming communications to busy Optometric office
- Book patients appointments in a timely fashion
- Assist the Optometrist with diagnostic screenings
- Handle patient files in a confidential manner
- Arrange for monthly patient recall
- Report daily to manager
Submit your resume in person:
108 Riverstone Ridge Unit 113 (In the Stoney Creek Village In Timberlea)