Sales and marketing manager #74732
The Assistant Manager of Mark’s Mobile boot truck is responsible to assist the Store General Manager in executing the 5 Success Factors by providing leadership and mentorship ensuring operational excellence, optimizing personal performance, ensuring customer satisfaction, maximizing sales through all business levers, (including Mark’s Commercial), and delivering bottom line performance. This is accomplished through excelling at delivery of Mark’s Customer Service expectations, maximizing sales, expense / cost management, mobile store presentation, and protection of company assets.
- Customer Service
- Takes self-initiated steps to foster current mobile business and follows up to ensure that delivery on service standards are provided to each customer.
- Provides assistance for Mark’s Commercial, following leads and providing the Store Manager with information coming from the field
- Meets established Customer Service expectations
- Demonstrates and follow up on execution of Mark’s visual standards, truck maintenance and pricing standards.
- Leads creation and execution of seasonal changeover of product
- Assists in preparation and execution of annual inventories.
- Follows and ensures compliance of all corporate Asset Protection and OH&S policies and procedures.
- Responsible to assist in delivering annual corporate shrink targets through education and enforcement of AP and audit standards, and inventory controls.
- Assumes responsibility for all operations of the Mobile Truck while on duty
- Demonstrates consistency and initiative in managing time and workload.
- Is proactive and diplomatic when encountering challenging customer service issues.
- Promotes and maintains a positive and motivating work environment.
- Provides mentorship to teams and influences continuous growth when working in store.
- Can flex between working alone for extended periods of time, or within a team atmosphere
- Proven ability to work unsupervised for long periods of time with excellent time management and organizational skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Valid driver license
- Clean drivers abstract
- 3-5 years retail experience required
- High energy, enthusiasm and a drive to succeed
- Fundamental computer skills an asset
- Physical qualifications include the ability to work long hours standing/walking, lifting up to 40lbs, reaching above shoulder height and stooping/bending/crouching
- This job requires the ability to work 12 hour days on a 4 day work week.
- Mark’s offers a welcoming and respectful culture, and a commitment to your training and development. Our employees benefit from flexible work hours, a positive work environment, product discounts and more
This is a full time role which qualifies for benefits and bonus.