Branch Administrator #74736
Company: Stream-Flo Industries Ltd.
This position will be responsible for supporting the branch by providing overall administration along with coordinating inventory activity.
- Respond to incoming calls and direct accordingly.
- Process all mail and courier deliveries.
- Create sales orders/invoices.
- Create and receive stock transfers and customer property.
- Administer and coordinate all customer property repairs and billing.
- Enter service trips in daily logs and reports.
- Organize and assist in preparing of all field service tickets, logs and inspections.
- Ensure that time cards are completed and reported for processing in a timely manner.
- Organize and file all orders and well files.
- Generate and distribute specialized reports.
- Control/administer all inventory within branch.
- GL allocation for branch payables.
- Office administration diploma.
- 3 to 5 years of relevant office administration experience.
- Strong data entry skills.
- Basic wellhead product knowledge an asset.
- Computer proficiency using Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook); knowledge of an ERP system an asset.
- Strong communication (oral and written), interpersonal, customer service, organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Able to work independently and within a team environment.
This position is located in our Fort McMurray office. Hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm.
Stream-Flo offers a competitive salary, profit sharing and a comprehensive benefit program to prospective employees, as well as the opportunity to work in an entrepreneurial environment, characterized by continued growth and strong business results.
How to Apply:
Mail: Stream-Flo Industries Ltd., 4505 - 74 Avenue, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, T6B 2H5