Wajax is a leading Canadian industrial products and services provider engaged in the sale and service support of mobile equipment, power systems, and industrial components. Reflecting a diversified exposure to the Canadian economy, Wajax operates through a network of over 100 branches across Canada, with over 2,500 Wajax team members.
- Repair and perform electrical, hydraulic and mechanical maintenance on various equipment, including diesel, LPG units, electric and gas units (shop and field).
- Program, update and calibrate on board control systems.
- Maintain shop tools (such as hydraulic press, industrial parts or pressure washer, air compressors, scissor lifts, forklifts, etc.).
- Rebuild components and repair excavators (shop and field).
- A trade certification and/or currently registered in a related apprenticeship program
- Fundamental written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with computers including Microsoft office
- Be able to work effectively with customers and others
- Excellent demonstrated mechanical aptitude, analysis and problem solving skills
Going to work should be engaging, stimulating and rewarding, but it should also help you fulfill your needs, and propel your future! This is why Wajax offers a total compensation package that includes competitive pay, comprehensive benefits, learning and development, and some unique additional “perks.” Highlights of our programs include:
- 100% employer paid medical and dental benefits with no waiting period for eligibility
- Wajax led e-learning, and product training through industry leading manufacturers such as Hitachi, 3M, and Detroit Diesel
- Discounts with the “Big 3” auto manufacturers equivalent to their internal employee pricing
- As a national company, you have the opportunity to work where you live, or where you want to live!
Wajax is committed to employing a workforce that is representative of the diverse communities across Canada in which we do business. As an equal opportunity employer, please inform us if any accommodation is required if contacted for an interview.
As a condition of employment, final candidates will be subject to pre-screening.