Coop Work Experience Student #74750
Company: Alberta Health Services
- Reporting directly to the WHS Senior Advisor this position is responsible for Qualitative and Quantitative respiratory fit testing for Alberta Health Services staff at various locations; overnight travel is required.
- The incumbent also will perform data entry for respiratory fit tests records and other tasks or projects for the Workplace Health and Safety team.
- Training will be provided in Respiratory Fit Testing Protocol to the successful candidates.
- A minimum of Grade 12 education.
- Currently enrolled in Post-secondary program (Occupational, Health & Safety, Biological Sciences, Nursing or other Health related program would be an asset).
- Excellent communication and organizational skills are desirable.
- The successful candidate must have a positive attitude, demonstrate professional image, exceptional customer service ability, be a strong team player, and be flexible with ability to adapt to change.
- Proficiency in various computer applications including word processing, data entry, email, and Internet access are required.
- Possession of a valid driver’s license and access to a motor vehicle in good repair for work-related travel is required.
- AHS values the diversity of the people and communities we serve and is committed to attracting, engaging and developing a diverse and inclusive workforce.
- All employees must provide a criminal record check that is satisfactory to AHS in compliance with the AHS Security Screening Procedure.
- All professions must provide proof of licensure or registration with the approved Alberta regulatory college, prior to commencing duties with AHS where applicable:Regulated health professions under the Alberta Health Professions Act and Health Disciplines Act will be required to provide an original copy of a valid practice permit before commencing their duties with AHS. Other professions governed by government acts, college or regulatory body requirements may be required to provide additional documentation.