Unit Clerk #74751
Company: Alberta Health Services
Clerical and Administrative Duties not limited to the following:
- Meditech Order Entry.
- IProcurement Special Supply Ordering.
- Chart Retrieval from Medical Records.
- Minute Taking.
- Data Collection.
- Assisting with Coordination of Interdisciplinary Team Meetings and Patient and Family Meetings.
- Organization of the Central Work Station.
- Other Duties as required, including assisting the Critical Care Manager or ED Team Members as required.
- High School Diploma.
- Computer Skills and Formal Computer Training an Asset.
- Medical Terminology.
- Previous Experience in a Health Care Setting Preferred.
- Meditech and IProcurement Training Preferred.
- AHS values the diversity of the people and communities we serve and is committed to attracting, engaging and developing a diverse and inclusive workforce.
- All employees must provide a criminal record check that is satisfactory to AHS in compliance with the AHS Security Screening Procedure.
- All professions must provide proof of licensure or registration with the approved Alberta regulatory college, prior to commencing duties with AHS where applicable: Regulated health professions under the Alberta Health Professions Act and Health Disciplines Act will be required to provide an original copy of a valid practice permit before commencing their duties with AHS. Other professions governed by government acts, college or regulatory body requirements may be required to provide additional documentation.
In addition to a competitive rate of pay, AHS currently has a Fort McMurray Allowance in place to an annual maximum of $12,480. This allowance is non-pensionable and is payable on an hourly basis for all hours paid at the basic rate of pay.