Construction Project Manager
One Rule Construction Ltd is seeking a Construction Site Manager in Fort McMurray. Candidate will be responsible to oversee the day to day construction of all projects from beginning to end including construction schedule, budget, safety, and quality control. You will be required to work with office staff on job coordination. One Rule Construction specializes in Commercial and Residential renovation.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Plan and direct all construction activities from start to finish
- Ensure all jobs are completed in a timely and efficient manner and within budget
- Oversee and administer the overall scheduling of a project,
- Manage subcontractors and ensure quality control approval of various inspections
- Manage inventory and ordering of materials which includes scheduling and checking deliveries
- Ensure Safety Standards are being implemented and followed including on-site inspections, related documentation, and reporting to office staff
- Monitor job-site cleanliness and holds subcontractors responsible for daily clean up and responsibilities
- Assist in getting multiple quotes from vendors & suppliers
- Conduct daily site visits and report daily to office and provide updates
- Minimum 5-6 years of Construction and Site Management
- Preferred experience in residential construction and renovations
- Hands on experience and skilled in carpentry, framing, finishing, etc.
- Must be have a positive attitude
- Have good interpersonal skills
- Possess a strong overall knowledge of managing projects from start-to-finish
- Awareness of new building codes
- Flexible with travel depending on job location
- Must have valid drivers license. Criminal Record check required upon hire.
This position is full time and not limited to evenings and weekends. Travel will be required for out of town projects. Great starting salary and benefit package.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE. Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org ATTN: Stephanie Hefford