Field Supervisor #74812
Company: Clean Harbors
Our Fort McMurray, AB (98K7) location is currently looking for a Field Supervisor to join their team. This position is responsible for supervising, scheduling, coordinating, and controlling the service and maintenance of the industrial cleaning equipment.
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Conducts toolbox talks as per company policy;
- Maintains constant communication with the supervisors; keeping them informed of job progress and estimated timeframes when manpower and equipment will be released;
- Maintains and fosters excellent customer relations;
- Contributes to the training and mentorship program for all new hires and supports the development of Lead Hands by providing guidance and development opportunities;
- Ensures that all inspections and maintenance request are completed;
- Ensures job permits are obtained for each job in a timely manner according to the customer’s permit procedures;
- Ensures all completed paperwork meets regulatory requirements and safety deadlines.
- Minimum of 2-years experience with industrial cleaning equipment;
- Minimum of 1-year supervisory and planning experience in industrial services;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong computer skills;
- Effective organizational skills coupled with the ability to multi-task;
- Valid driver's license - Class 5 with clean 5-year driver's abstract.
7 shifts on 7 shifts off
- Competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical and dental benefits
- Group RRSP
- Opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
Successful candidates must have legal authorization to work in Canada on a full-time basis for any employer. Only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted. Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer.