Hydrovac/Combo Unit Laborer II #74815
Company: Clean Harbors
- $25.00 to $27.00 for this permanent full-time position;
- 22 shifts on, 11 shifts off work rotation;
- Fly In/Fly Out;
- Camp Only;
- Full benefits package after 30 days;
- Group RRSP
Our Fort McMurray, AB (98SFH – Fort Hills) location is currently looking for a Hydrovac/Combo Unit Laborer II to join the team. The successful candidate’s main responsibilities will be working with Operators on Hydrovac or Combo Units. This position would also entail assisting on units as directed and require that all work be completed in a safe, professional and customer service focused fashion.
- Ensure that Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all time;
- Drives, operates and stages various units;
- Performs pre and post trip inspections;
- Assists with job site preparation;
- Maintains and updates driver’s log book;
- Communicates with dispatchers and supervisors throughout the day;
- Performs roadside repairs;
- Ensures cleanliness of equipment;
- Work as part of a team with Customers, Coworkers & Supervisors.
- Minimum of one (1) year assisting Hydrovac/Combo Units;
- Minimum of one (1) year previous Oilsands experience;
- Class 5 driver’s license with a clean 5-year driver’s abstract;
- Ability to work in all weather conditions for extended periods of time;
- Ability to lift 50lbs regularly throughout the day;
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a team and safety focused environment.