Environmental II #74823
Company: Alberta Health Services
Cleans client and other rooms using daily procedures, operates, cleans and stores housekeeping equipment, moves furniture, disposes of general and special wastes, and performs a variety of duties to maintain the facility in a clean, orderly and aesthetically pleasing condition. Maintains inventory of housekeeping items, chemicals and other supplies.
- Grade 12
- Previous housekeeping experience in a healthcare setting required; 2 years
- Experience in Environmental Services
- Must be proficient in English verbal and written communication
- AHS values the diversity of the people and communities we serve and is committed to attracting, engaging and developing a diverse and inclusive workforce.
- All employees must provide a criminal record check that is satisfactory to AHS in compliance with the AHS Security Screening Procedure.
- All employees who work in a patient care location are required to submit a completed Communicable Disease Assessment form.
- All professions must provide proof of licensure or registration with the approved Alberta regulatory college, prior to commencing duties with AHS where applicable: Regulated health professions under the Alberta Health
- Professions Act and Health Disciplines Act will be required to provide an original copy of a valid practice permit before commencing their duties with AHS. Other professions governed by government acts, college or regulatory body requirements may be required to provide additional documentation.
In addition to a competitive rate of pay, AHS currently has a Fort McMurray Allowance in place to an annual maximum of $12,480. This allowance is non-pensionable and is payable on an hourly basis for all hours paid at the basic rate of pay.