Landscape Labourers #74840
Company: Scarlet Security Services Ltd.
Headquartered in Calgary, Scarlet Group of Companies is a rapidly expanding full-service security company with additional offices in Vancouver, St. John's, and Yellowknife. We are currently seeking full-time and on-call Landscape Labourers with a background in fencing removal and installation that reside in Fort McMurray, A.B. Successful applicants will provide fencing installation and removal services to support the Regional Municipality of Wood Buffalo’s fire restoration and rebuild project.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited:
- Designated removable of wire construction fencing in fire affected areas in the Regional Municipality of Wood Buffalo
- Placement, removal, movement, repair and maintenance of wire constructing fencing
- Construct and repair barriers, retaining walls, trellises, and other types of fences, walls, and gates.
- Remove fencing and other barriers.
- Reside in Fort McMurray or Anzac
- A minimum of 1-year experience as landscape labourer
- Experience as a landscape labourer, ideally removing and installing industrial or construction wire fencing, is an asset
- Experience removing and installing wire fences in residential and urban areas
- Must be able to stand, bend and lift for long periods of time.
- Must be able to occasionally lift 25lbs above head
- A full class 5 driver's licence
- A clear 5 year Drivers Abstract
- Access to reliable transportation
- Standard First Aid - CPR C & AED
- CSTS training or equivalent
- WHIMS certification
- Steel-toed boots
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to understand and comply with site specific Post Orders
- Be driven by customer and personal service
- Strong teamwork and partnership orientation
- Strong critical thinking and active listening
- A willingness to submit to an alcohol and drug test
- A willingness to complete a criminal record check.
Applicants residing outside of Fort McMurray will not be considered unless willing to relocate without company provided location assistance. Employer will not provide relocation assistance.
On the job perks
- Competitive pay rates
- Full benefits after 6 months of employment for full-time oppurtunities
- Steady schedule
- Employee Recognition Program
- A fast-seamless transition from the offer acceptance to your physical start date
- Employment with a Company working prominent contracts.
- Please submit your cover, resume, and copies of all required license and certifications to the associated position advertisement.
- In your mandatory cover letter, please identify the best method telephone number and email address to contact you at.
- Applicants who do not follow these instructions may be eliminated from consideration.
Scarlet Group of Companies applies the principles of employment equity. We thank all applicants for your interest in employment; however, we will only contact selected applicants.
Scarlet Group of Companies is one of the leading security companies in Canada providing assorted risk management solutions for a variety of partners and clientele typically located in remote locations. Our team of security professionals are highly experienced and qualified.
No phone calls please