Sales Manager #74843
- Provide deep expertise in the Regional market, complete understanding of trends, challenges, competition and opportunities
- Be the Wajax subject matter expert for his/her local market
- Monitor and plan market share and growth opportunities including potential new products and services
- Work closely with team members on a daily basis and provide guidance as needed to support sales initiatives and business growth
- Identify skill gaps and conduct training with sales team
- Work with the team to implement new sales techniques to obtain profits
- Conduct employee performance evaluation and provide feedback for improvements
- Assist in employee recruitment, promotion, retention and termination activities
- Stay up to date with customer needs, market trends and key competitors
- Review and provide input on target client opportunities while ensuring alignment with overall account strategy
- Maintain strong relationships with Regional Vice Presidents and Key Account Managers to support the on-going client relationship strategy, cultivating partnering relationships, and strengthening Wajax's position as a trusted advisor
- Analyze sales performance and recommend improvements
- Ensure that sales team follows company policies and procedures at all times
- Develop regional promotional programs to increase sales and revenue
- Ensure that the sales team is providing outstanding services and ensures customer satisfaction
- Ensure adoption and compliance of CRM tool (Salesforce)
- Bachelor Degree / College Diploma
- Minimum 10 years with a proven track record in attaining/exceeding account management and sales goals;
- Deep expertise in subject matter, industry and local markets
- Experience in strategic account management to support account forecasting, analysis and planning efforts
Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint an asset
- Directing Others - Is good at establishing clear directions; sets objectives; distributes workload appropriately; lays out work in a well-planned and organized manner; maintains two-way dialogue with others on work and
- results; brings out the best in people; is a clear communicator.
- Priority Setting - Spends his/her time and the time of others on what's important; quickly zeros in on critical few and puts trivial many aside; can quickly sense what will help or hinder accomplishing a goal
- Interpersonal Savvy - Relates well to all kinds of people inside and outside the organization; builds constructive and effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can diffuse high tension situations comfortably.
- Negotiating - Can negotiate skillfully in tough situations with both internal and external groups; can win concessions without damaging relationships; can be both direct and forceful as well as diplomatic; gains trust of other parties; has a good sense of timing.
- Strategic Agility - Sees ahead clearly; can anticipate future consequences and trends accurately; has broad
- knowledge and perspective; can articulately paint credible pictures and visions of possibilities and likelihoods; can create competitive and breakthrough strategies and plans.
Wajax offers a total compensation package that includes competitive pay, comprehensive benefits, learning and development, and some unique additional "perks."
Commencing on you start date you are eligible for medical, dental, vision, DCPP (Pension Plan), RRSP and more
Wajax led e-learning, and product training through industry leading manufacturers
Our unique additional perks program includes exclusive discounts with variety of manufacturers and service providers such as Ford, GM, Chrysler, Dell, TELUS, a group mortgage, home & auto insurance program and more
Wajax is committed to employing a workforce that is representative of the diverse communities across Canada in which we do business. As an equal opportunity employer, if contacted for an interview please inform us if accommodation is required.
As a condition of employment, final candidates will be subject to pre-screening.
We thank you for your interest; however only candidates selected for interview will be contacted.